Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 86 (8/10): Miller to Huron, SD


Mileage: 51.9; 2,300 total

A fairly uneventful day, except that I took a short-cut along some county roads and got a little confused, adding a mile or two to my ride. Oh -- and one of the sunflower fields was pretty much in full bloom (see photo).

By the way -- a reader recently asked what kind of camera I am using for my photos. Virtually all of them have been taken with the camera on my phone, an iPhone. The only exceptions are the 12 pictures posted about our trip to the Black Hills: these were taken on my Olympus, which has a 10 power zoom; they were downloaded to Colin's laptop, and then emailed to my daughter who posted them for me.

No comments: