Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 15: Roosevelt Park, Wash., to Umatilla, Oregon


Mileage: 54.6; 339 total

The route continued thru the desert (see photo) on the Washington side of the Columbia River, until crossing back into Oregon. Even this far upstream the river is still about 3/4 of a mile wide.

My plan is to relax tomorrow in Umatilla, so I will cut this short (my dinner was just served) and post more tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Walt,
What a great blog and what a ambitious undertaking. But it look like all goes well and from your blog you sound very well prepared. Some of your pictures are are breath taking and I love all your very detailed background info on all the places you visit as well as the anecdotes on the your incounters and people you meet.
You makeme jealous as I would love to be in your shoes experience the highroads of our wonderful country!
Be well.
Emi Iwaida