Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Monday, May 26, 2008

Rest day at Columbia Gorge Hotel






Leslie and I have been enjoying this beautiful hotel with its gorgeous views (see 4 photos, attached).

Today we enjoyed visiting Hood River and watching the wind suffers (!) and kite boarders (!!!). Then we went to a wine tasting at Maryhill Vinyards across the river in Wash.

Note to Dana F, Stan H, Tracey E and any other epicures who may be reading this: Leslie and I have been really impressed by the quality of the restaurants in Oregon, and the dining at the Columbia Gorge Hotel ranks high on our list.

Oops! I need to quit blogging and dig into my dinner. (photo attached)

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

2 comments:

Grammy said...

We're so glad that you and Leslie are enjoying this time together. I really loved her picture, sitting on the rocks. Hang in there.

Grammy said...

By the way, that fish looked disgusting to me (in the very most "epicurean delight" kind of way).