Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Friday, May 16, 2008

Prelude #7: iPhone and Blogging; About to Start

I am gradually figuring out how to set up and manage this blog, but have been frustrated by the fact that I cannot post photos directly from my iPhone to the blog. All I have been able to learn so far is that this might be a technical issue with either the iPhone, with Yahoo, or with Blogger.com. All this is annoying to a non-techie who just wants to purchase the equipment and use it without glitches.

Until this gets resolved I will need to email any photos to my daughter, Larissa, and have her download them to her computer and then post them. to my blog That's how the two photos of me were posted.

If all goes well I expect to start my trip tomorrow. Tracey, my sister-in-law, has offered to give me a lift over to Seaside, Or tomorrow morning. Then I plan to wend my way back to Portland over the course of several days, getting plenty of rest along the way to completely rid myself of a lingering cold. I will then join Leslie, who is flying in from NYC, and we will spend a few days relaxing and sightseeing before I take off again.

No comments: