Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oregon: Astoria to Clatskasie


Mileage: 35.0 today; 60 total.

Another beautiful day. Quite hilly, with a couple of long climbs and long downhills. The route (U.S 30) was very rural and somewhat scenic, but narrow shoulders much of the way with cars/trucks/campers speeding by decreased the tranquility of the ride.

Due to unresoved technical problems I cannot post photos from my iPhone, but I expect one or two photos taken yesterday and today will soon be posted.

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Walt on following through on your commitment. I look forward to following your progress regularly. And don't worry - Rich has all the inflation factors under control!

All the best,

Seamus

Anonymous said...

Go Dad, Go!
I finished my first triathlon yesterday so I didn't get your pictures posted. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so great you're doing this, Walt! And it's cool we can follow your progress online. Cheers, Robey