Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pollocksville NC to Surf City NC; Sep 18; 56 miles

In order to shave 8 or 10 miles off my bike route I followed US Rte 17 most of the way. It's fairly reasonable for bikes, just noisy with lots of traffic and not scenic.

Because I got off to an early start I was able to poke along the way -- very long stops both entering and exiting Jacksonville, plus another long stop for coffee and pie a few miles from destination. But I was still at the motel a little after 4 PM, with time to cool down in the pool before dinner.


Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

No comments: