Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Relaxing day on Sunday, Sep 30

Today was a relaxing day, just what I wanted.

I left the motel and bicycled a quarter of a mile to the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge & Tunnel, where a police assistant gave me a ride in a pick-up to the other end, in Norfolk.

Within two minutes my old friend Dick was there to pick me up and give me a lift to Suffolk Va where I checked into a motel. Then we went out for a long and pleasant lunch, and then to a Walmart where I picked up a few supplies. I am really glad that he was able to drive down from Williamsburg and help me out in this way.

I rested in my room for the rest of the afternoon, ate at the McDonalds next door, and plan to be sleeping shortly after 8 PM.

I've studied my maps but haven't yet decided how far I plan to go tomorrow. It will depend a lot on how I feel as the day progresses.


Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

No comments: