Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Surf City NC to Wilmington NC; Ssep 19; 25 miles

I wanted to use this day as a "rest/recovery" day, and it went according to plan:

-Slept late
-mile 2, stopped for breakfast and lingered for an hour
-mile 3, stopped to get a haircut
- mile 7, stopped for a cold drink and to sit in the shade
- mile 12, stopped at a library for an hour and a half
- mile 15, stopped for a cold drink
- mile 23, stopped for a sandwich, relaxed for an hour
- mile 25, arrived at home of niece Cindy and boyfriend Braden. Had a cold beer and relaxed for several hours until Braden got home, and then went to dinner with him and a friend of his. (Cindy was working late, so I won't see her until Sunday morning.)

Note 1: Two photos were recently posted to earlier blogs. I encourage you to look at the bicycling family on my posting dated Sep 12.

Note 2: Don. from Canada, posted a brief comment (i always like flattery!) on my Sep 9 post. If you are still reading this, Don, I'd like to know how you found this blog and what kind of bicycling you do.

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

No comments: