Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 61 (7/16): Circle to Richey, MT

Mileage: 32.2; 1,634 total

Had a lazy morning, but I was recovering from yesterday's ride and I also had to wait until noon for the library to open. I left town about 2:30 PM, for the relatively short ride to Richey. The rolling hills continued, but they were not as bad as those of the previous day. Arrived in Richey at 7 PM, just as the only restaurant was closing for the evening. They wouldn't cook anything for me, but did let me buy a bowl of vegatable soup and a couple of doughnuts, which were sufficient.

I set my tent up in the town park, about a mile out of town. I fixed breakfast there, and was on the road by 8 AM the next morning.

No comments: