Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Friday, July 18, 2008

Message to Bob and Kathy

Bob/Kathy,

I recieved (and posted) your comment, but I have no way of getting in touch with you directly. I cannot load your blog, so cannot post a comment to you. Maybe you will read this.

I bumped into Mike in Sydney yesterday. He had biked from Circle to Lambert. Then yesterday he biked from Lambert to Sydney, spent time sightseeing, and was continuing to Fairview, MT, where he thought he might hang around a good part of today. I am going to be leaving for Fairview shortly, so I might bump into him again.

I expect to be in Washburn during the middle of the week, and will be taking a tour of the Interpretive Center there. You can contact me at waltercwright.yahoo.com or at 917 783 6540.

No comments: