Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 73 (7/28): Mobridge to Selby, SD


Mileage: 22.2; 2100 total

Relaxed most of day in Mobridge, then took a relatvely short, easy
ride to Selby.

Checked into motel. Went to the one restaurant and had their dinner
special: a hamburger, French fries, cottage cheese with a canned
peach. Plus had a piece of peach pie.

Selby seems like a nice little town, population 730. It must have been
larger and more prosperous 100 years ago: above is a photo of its
opera house.

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Himesh said...

Hi Walt. Just catching up with your posts after a bit of an absense. Great to see you are making such good progress. Are you getting a chance to do some of your sketches along the way? Take care and keep it up.

Himesh said...

on the weight loss fron i was going to guess your ultimate loss to be 50lbs i.e. from 275 to 225. However judging by your latest meal I think I will revise that to 45lbs loss instead! all the best.