Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Weight Loss

A number of readers have asked how much weight I have lost so far. Quite a few people have thought that I have been eating so much that I must not be losing much weight.

I have a pretty good idea of how many pounds of fat I have shed, but am going to suppress this news until I get back to NYC and find out what the total loss for the trip has been.

I propose a contest: Guess how many pounds I lose by the time I get home. Submit your guess by email to me or by attempting to post a comment on the blog (but I will prevent your guess from being posted on the blog). The prize for the winner will be a milkshake the next time we get together.

3 comments:

Doobs said...

I must admit that based on your early narrative concerning food, that I began to believe that the trip might result in a negative weight loss. In fact, I had some fun with Photoshop producing before and after shots. I'll send them to you at trip's end.

Greg Bertles said...

Walt, I have been really enjoying your travels. Saw a note from Shoop and I have the same picture that he refers to. We were fishing that day.

Anonymous said...

David - I think the Photoshopped pictures need to be shared with us all!