Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Responses to Comments

A number of readers' comments have been posted recently, and I have a hard time keeping up with them all and responding to those that ask questions. Here are answers to a couple of recent questions:

Valerie--regarding my hours per week "in the saddle," I started at a meager 14 hours/week and gradually increased it to about 33 hours/week, where it has stayed for the past 6 weeks or so.

Dave: regarding my schedule, I expect to arrive in Buffalo (from Ontario) on about Sept 16, and to get home to Brooklyn by about Oct 7.

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are your plans for tomorrow, the 5th? I hope it's a great day and you have a Happy Birthday! ~ Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Walt, Your estimated early October arrival in brooklyn, ny is sooooo -- excellent!!! And if yesterday was not your birthday then Happy Days! Margaret