Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Departing Lewiston Soon

I just went to the local breakfast spot and as I arrived I met a group of cyclists who were just leaving. They are on a ride from Seaside, Oregon to St Augustine, Florida, on a trip arranged by the Adventure Cycling Association. They appeared to have a lot of old-timers, like myself, but are probably more fit. And they are on an assisted ride, meaning that a van or truck carries all their gear, so they are moving much faster than I am.

They are spending the night in Winchester, as I am, and so I hope to have a chance to talk with them there.

Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Greg Bertles said...

Glad to see you are getting some rest along the way. You have to stay healthy.
I have not heard you comment on your plan to memorize various pieces of poetry. How are you doing on that front?
Greg B.