Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Leaving Hamilton MT

Getting off to a very late start at 4:30 pm, headed to Sula Here is a picture
of Hamilton, with Bitterroot Mountains in background.

As I was leaving bike shop I met John & Betsy and their daughters Lindsey (14) and Caitlin (11). See photo They live in Washington State and are biking cross-country to Marblehead, Mass., to visit Betsy's mother! These young girls are strong bikers!


Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

http://www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your overall mileage now? It seems as though your average daily mileage has slowly creeped up over the past few weeks but I haven't felt geeky enough to graph it.

Unknown said...

walt, this is bob ingco. what you are doing is amazing. wish i could do it myself. how abt describing your itinerary for the next few months, where you will be when. maybe i can join you some days? you do not find what you are doing dangerous-thieves, trucks, animals, etc?