Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Monday, June 9, 2008

Still Having Problems Posting Photos

As explained previously, for some reason I cannot post photos to the blog, from my iPhone. So my general method has been to post my blog in the evenings after I complete my ride, and then email selected photos to Larissa, my daughter, in Anchorage. Then she posts them on my blog when she has a chance. This has worked out very well so far: because I am three hours before EST and she is four hours before EST, we are usually making the updates when the east coast readers are sleeping. However, Larissa (and grandson Cormac) are going to be visiting on the east coast for several weeks this summer, so the process might have some glitches during that time.

No comments: