Welcome To My Blog

I urge you to start with my first posting, Prelude #1, to get a sense of what the main portion of this Blog is about.


Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pomery, Washington to Lewiston, Idaho

Mileage: 34.7; 512 total

Slept well in the gazebo last night except: (a) at 11:15 pm some teenage boys ran into the gazebo "looking for a clue -- they were on a scavenger hunt, and were well well-behaved given the circumstances; and (b) at 5:00 am the sprinkler system went off (I guess I am a slow learner).

I had an early breakfast, talked with other customers, and left town early.



The ride featured a long uphill followed by a 12 mile downhill from Alpowa Summit (2785 feet) to the Snake River.

The sky was clear today and I stopped frequently to take pictures, some of which are attached, below.






Sent from my iPhone

Walt Wright
917 783 6540
Walterwright@brooklynny.us

www.walt-fatmanonabike.blogspot.com

No comments: